Brave adventurers, on Jan 24 2018, we’ll be temporarily shutting down Teon’s game servers from 23:00 to 02:00 (Jan 25) Pacific Time for maintenance. You will not be able access Teon during this period of time.
You will have to update your game client after the maintenance.
1. New Map: Desert Ant Cave
– Desert Ant Cave (DAC) is a special new dungeon. Players can only go down the cave and there is no way to return
– Recommended Level: 50 – 69
– Mobs in this dungeon have very high movement speed, and they can posion their targets
– New Boss: Pincer
1. New Spell: Sunburst
– Requirements: Mage Level 24, Elf Level 48
– Effect: Blast a great force of fire on your target, causing great damage
2. Spells adjustment
– Increased the rate of heal affected by Intellegence
– Increased the amount of HP healed when using all healing spells
– Increased the damage of Chill Touch, and adjusted the MP cost to 9
– Increased the amount of HP healed when using Vampire Touch, and adjust the MP cost to 13
– Increased the damage of Earth Jail，and adjusted the MP cost to 18
– Increased the damage of Tornado
– The freezing duration of Freeze has been changed to 5 seconds
– The buff duration of Solid Carriage has been changed to 320 seconds
– The buff duration of Reduction Armor has been changed to 200 seconds
– The buff duration of Counter Barrier has been changed to 68 seconds
3. Tears of Memory
– Players can take the Tears of Memory to the Mysterious Mage to reset one of their stat points added after level 50
– One character can only reset 3 times in his/her life time
– Tears of Memory can only be obtained through Member Exclusive Lottery
1. New item: Scroll of Accessory Protection
– Can protect Accessories from being destroyed when an enchantment fails
2. New equipement: Gloves of Protection
– Elves only, AC:0, HP+ 20, MP+10, required level: 45
3. Iron-Blood Badges can now exchange tradable items
– You can trade these items at Dellas (Promise Island Town)
– You can also trade your old bound items to the new ones at Dellas
– Jax will no longer craft Staff of Mana, Red Knight’s Hood, Elven Helm of Dex, Elven Helm of Con, and Sword of Hope
4. The enchantment rules have been changed
– Enchanting Equipment (Regular and Blessed)
`Enchantment level may have a chance to remaind the same even if the enchanting process was successful when the item enchantment level is equal or greater than 8. `
– Blessed Scroll of Weapon Enchantment
When enchanting a weapon with an enchantment level of 1 to 3, has a chance to increase the enchantment level from 1 to 3 upon success.
When enchanting a weapon with an enchantment level of 4 to 6, has a chance to increase the enchantment level from 1 to 2 upon success.
No extra effects when enchanting an item with an enchantment level 7 or above.
– Blessed Scroll of Armor Enchantment
When enchanting an armor with an enchantment level of 1 to 2, has a chance to increase the enchantment level from 1 to 3 upon success.
When enchanting an armor with an enchantment level of 3 to 5, has a chance to increase the enchantment level from 1 to 2 upon success.
No extra effects when enchanting an item with an enchantment level 6 or above.
5. Adjustment made on Traveler
– Traveler will now sell random items based on character class
– Spell books sold by Traveler will be bound
– Traveler will only sell level 3 to 5 common spell books. Class specific spell books will no longer be sold
– The chance of level 3 and 4 spell books appearing in Traveler’s shop list is increased
6. Old Escape Tunnel
– We have adjusted the drops in OET due to a very densed monster population. Monster drops in OET has been lowered slightly
– OET has been changed to Normal Zone instead of PK Zone
7. Orichilum: now only requires 12 Mithril to craft
8. The cooldown of Wand of Call Lightnling has been increased to 3 seconds
1. Item cooldown, Spell cooldown, and all other spell messages will no longer appear in system chat to avoid message spamming
1. Fixed Clan List on Clan Manager
2. Fixed a bug causing Triple Arrow to have no global cooldown when the spell fails
3. Fixed a display and control bug on Market